Okular virtual sprint

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 4 23:04:55 BST 2020

El diumenge, 4 d’octubre de 2020, a les 23:51:34 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> El diumenge, 4 d’octubre de 2020, a les 20:32:11 CEST, Philipp Knechtges va escriure:
> > I would want to join as well.
>
> Well, you should have said "I'm interested" before i cancelled the idea in my brain.

Let me be more verbose: obviously I'm not the one that decides if there's an Okular virtual sprint or not, anyone is free to organize it.

I'm just not interested in organizing it myself anymore due to the lack of feedback (1 half-positive answer in almost a month out of around 100 people in the list)

If you're interested in organizing it, by all means find people, find dates, find an agenda, etc. I may even be convinced to join.