Should we revert the QScroller patch?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 00:01:42 BST 2020

El dijous, 21 de maig de 2020, a les 0:19:52 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> It has brought several regressions compared to the [small] "nicer" scrolling improvement.
>
> Kezi Olio seems to have proposed patches that solve some but there's still quite a few of them open.
>
> What's your opinion?

My calendar reminder to revisit this just triggered.

As far as i can see the summary is
  Oliver wants it in
  David is hesitant
  Albert would want to revert them.
  I'm not even sure Kezik is reading this.

If i remember correctly the number of bugs caused by the QScroller patches have increased since i sent the email.

So it seems we're in a bit of an opinion deadlock so I'm not going to continue pushing for the revert of the patches (oh well, i guess i'll just continue ignoring the bugs and hope we can eventually get out of this mess)

Best,
  Albert