D21971: Replace ToolAction by ToggleActionMenu

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 25 18:46:49 GMT 2020

davidhurka marked 6 inline comments as done.
davidhurka added a comment.

  I’m getting a bit dizy about the repository. I thought I merged master, but apparently I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing me along the right way.

  Unfortunately I can’t compile now because I don’t have the time, can you try it?

INLINE COMMENTS

> simgunz wrote in toggleactionmenu.cpp:93
> Change to `qAsConst( menu->actions() )`.
> Change `a` to `action` for clarity.

changing to `action` and `actionChecked` seems more confusing to me. Instead I explained the algorithm in a comment. Fine?

> simgunz wrote in toggleactionmenu.cpp:113
> I would change to `QToolButton * button`.

You mean a normal C pointer instead of QPointer? I need QPointer here, because it knows when it becomes invalid. It can become invalid when the button is deleted, but I can’t check an invalid C pointer whether it has become invalid.