No subject

Bhumit Attarde bhumitattarde1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:35:32 GMT 2020

Hey guys,

Happy holidays!

I'm a second year engineering student interested in contributing to Okular
as part of GSOC 21.

I'm a regular (daily) user of Okular and have a fair bit of knowledge about
it. I've been coding for 4 years and C++ is my primary language. I've
dabbled a little in PDF format, it's manipulation as well. I think this
would make me a good candidate.

I've gone through this years ideas list and I feel like I can do the custom
stamp bug project. I plan to get myself familiarized with Okular more over
next few days and then try to get my hands dirty after I'm comfortable.

While I'd like to work on Okular as a GSOC student, I plan to keep
contributing even if I don't get selected because it's an application I
love and because I want to see it grow.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should proceed?

-Bhumit Attarde