Season of KDE 2020

Pablo Ignacio Marcos López pablo.marcos.lopez at alumnos.upm.es
Sat Dec 5 13:52:46 GMT 2020

Good morning!
I am a Computational Biotechnology student at UP Madrid currently doing
an ERASMUS at INSA Lyon. I have seen that Season of KDE 2020 just
launched, and I was wondering if someone in the Okular team would be
interested in taking me as a mentor.

The project I have in mind involves developing a new website for the
Okular PDF Reader, as the current one looks a bit dated and is not
optimised for mobile. Maybe HUGO would be a good framework to use, as I
have seen the new kde.org website uses it, and I have some personal
experience working with it for my personal website, pablomarcos.me.
Athough I must admit this was done only with a surface level
understanding of the framework, I would love to learn my way into it, so
I think this might be an oportunity for personal enrichment as well.

If you are interested, please, dont hesitate in contacting me with your
requisites.

Yours  faithfully,
Pablo