Keep support for backends that support multiple pagesizes or remove it?

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Wed Apr 29 17:00:49 BST 2020

>  * Keep it in hopes that $someone implements it for some of the text generators where it makes sense.

I vote for this.  It seems that people don't realize that the GUI to change
the page size doesn't do anything (I don't see any recent bug reports.)
If work gets invested into this at all I'd say it is better spent getting
the feature to work for some of the backends.

> Addendum, maybe even if this feature makes sense for only *some* of the generators we should still remove it from the UI and if we implement it for some of the generators it should be part of the "Settings->Configure Backends" UI and not of the main UI.

That sounds reasonable.

Best regards,
Oliver