D15580: New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 31 20:56:42 GMT 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  Thanks for testing this.

  In D15580#557314 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#557314>, @andreashurka wrote:

  > - when setting the opacity to something below 100% through the toolbar button Opacity it gets set to 0%

  I cannot reproduce this. Does this happen for all the annotations? Can you set the opacity of a tool to 90%, close Okular and then post the content of `./config/okularpartrc`? Have you tried to reproduce this in the current version of Okular?

  > - when creating lines ( arrow, straight line, polygon) painting artifacts appear. They disappear when confirming with left click but stay when aborting with right click.
  > - very short and thick arrows look weirder than expected (same for short lines with opened arrow ends)
  > - Zooming out while drawing a line makes the preview disappear but in exchange we get more artifacts.

  These three issues are unrelated to this review. I can reproduce them in the current okular version. You can open a bug report. Regarding the short arrows, it seems to me an artificial use case, so I do not regard it as a problem.

BRANCH
  new-annotation-toolbar_ToggleActionMenu