D15580: New annotation toolbar

TrickyRicky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 27 10:43:47 GMT 2019

trickyricky26 added a comment.

  In D15580#554598 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#554598>, @simgunz wrote:

  > Is the icon fine for the toolbar hide/close button? Do you have a better suggestion?
  >
  > F7674605: Screenshot_20191027_092856.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7674605>
  >  *Hide toolbar button*

  Semantically, the icon you used (something like `tab-close`) would be correct, but I think it looks too much like a destructive action, with it being red in a circle. Considering this only closes the toolbar, which you can open again at any time, I think this icon draws too much attention to itself.
  Something like paint-none or a monochrome version of tab-close or paint-none, or even a icon like `hide_table_row` (we would have to make some symlinks for more semantically correct icon names) might be better suited for this.