D15580: [WIP] New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 27 08:50:56 GMT 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  Regarding unchecking the mouse mode actions when an annotation is selected. As for now I think this is extremely complex to implement. I suggest leaving it as is for now, and once Qt 5.14 is out we can use the new option that allows unchecking all actions in a QActionGroup. In this way we can keep the mouse mode action group and the annotations action group separated and still be able to uncheck all the actions in one or the other group.