Manual creation of the outline for a PDF document

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 15 20:09:25 BST 2019

El dimarts, 15 d’octubre de 2019, a les 10:11:16 CEST, Oliver Sander va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> > This touches the discussion how much Okular should be an editor, and there is
> > still no answer whether we should have a separate PDF editor application. :(
>
> given how few people actually spend time developing Okular, I really don't
> see a separate pdf editor application appearing anytime soon.

Why not?

Are people really that close minded that the prefer doing more work than needed to integrate something sub-optimally in Okular instead of creating a new application?

It's not like creating a new application is hard at all.