D15580: [WIP] New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 10 07:41:49 BST 2019

simgunz marked 4 inline comments as done.
simgunz added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidhurka wrote in toolaction.cpp:71
> The tooltip should become visible when you hover the toolbar button with the three selection tools. It’s in the main toolbar by default. See also D21622 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21622>. On my Okular it worked, on yours not?
>
> ToggleActionMenu is still a TODO in D21755 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21755>. ;)
>
> What will you use ToolAction for? In that case I probably shouldn’t break it.

Currently the tooltip appears only if any of the selection tools is already selected, while it does not appear if another action like "Browse" is selected. Moreover it made sense when one had to click and hold to show the menu, which was quite unintuitive, now that it is enough to click on the arrow, I believe it is redundant.