Okular Platform

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Nov 30 22:15:42 GMT 2019

El divendres, 15 de novembre de 2019, a les 22:34:14 CET, Steven K Farlee va escriure:
> Okular Development team,
>
> Thank you very much for making this program. Right now I am using it on
> Linux OS, but because I use a tablet while I am away from my desk top.
> I am looking to use it on the tablet, but it is an Android Os. Is there
> a version for Android OS out there? If not I would like to see one made
> for it. Unfortunately right now I am just a user. Otherwise I would
> create the program it is that good.

You can find experimental Okular for Android at
https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Android/job/Okular_android/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/okular/okularkirigami_build_apk/build/outputs/apk/release/okularkirigami_build_apk-release-signed.apk

But it doesn't support creating annotations i think.