D25628: FEATURE: 414688 Add support for alternative scrolling method (prototype)

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 30 18:25:45 GMT 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  Hey Yegor, I like this idea. I’m not sure what you mean with adding visual controls.

  Currently, auto-scrolling has no menu entries. Do you think there should be menu entries?

  Or do you want a switch between the current auto-scroll behaviour and the new one? I think that can go into the settings (Configure Okular...).

  I think you are aware of {naw Continuous} view mode. Auto-scrolling currently requires {nav Continuous) to be useful. For your suggested auto-scroll behaviour it will be the same, right?