Okular translation into Czech

rascal rascal at tiscali.cz
Tue Nov 5 20:51:15 GMT 2019

Hi team,

I tried Okular recently to see if this is suitable replacement for
sumatrapdf.

Obviously I'm using it on windows. Sumatrapdf is great lightweight
document viewer, sadly does seem not maintained anymore (last update
around 3 years ago).

Okular (windows version) seems great to me, even in "aggressive" memory
settings uses less memory than sumatrapdf. Maybe it starts bit slower
but definitely this is not an issue.

What I find really where is lacking (and I just cannot recommend it to
my friends and family at this point) is the czech translation. Many
strings not translated, some typos here and there, it just does not look
good.

Please point me to a system where you handle translations, I can do
those translations/corrections. (git? some translation system?)

Please send direct reply as I'am not subscribed to the mailing list (and
I do not plan at the moment, at least until the cooperation gets bigger

Thanks for great piece of software and I hope we can get this things
fixed soon.

Michal M.