D21971: [DEMO] Enhance ToggleActionMenu with ImplicitDefaultAction mode.

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 00:22:48 GMT 2019

davidhurka added a subscriber: ngraham.
davidhurka added a comment.

  D15580 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580> depends on this code (not this Differential Revision, currently) now. Before landing this, I have to think about checkedAction(). Theoretically, it doesn’t find checked actions in submenus, while the connection to the signal QActionGroup::triggered(QAction*) does.

  In D21755#503309 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21755#503309>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > In D21755#483631 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21755#483631>, @simgunz wrote:
  >
  > > What are the other modes in which it could work, besides the one presented in D21971 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21971> i.e. as a replacement of ToolAction (basically a cleaner implementation of it).
  >

  > None so far, except the “default mode” like in D21195 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21195>.

  Nate suggested to cycle through the Geometrical Shapes menu when the 9 key is pressed. This could be another mode, but I don’t know how to generalize the behaviour.