D21248: Add line annotation ending arrows for non PDF documents

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 31 17:09:34 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D21248#470113 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21248#470113>, @aacid wrote:

  > I'd say give it some time (a week?) in case people want to review and otherwise just commit it.

  Ok, thanks, I'm about to land it and will care for bugfixes if something odd happens. Would anybody accept the revision , for the sake of workflow correctness?

  @aacid Are there chances to get MR 269 <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/merge_requests/269> into poppler in near future? It makes line end drawing more consistent with D21248 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21248> and fixes some cases.