D21490: Draw line caption for non-PDF documents

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 30 20:35:41 BST 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  Hi,
  yes I can try to think of something to expose this feature. As @tobiasdeiminger suggested, I would open a task regarding the straight line tool, where we can also discuss the point on how to deal with the proper line ending (see BUG: 407463). I would like to first push my changes regarding the new annotation toolbar, so we can discuss how to expose this feature, also taking into consideration that new interface.