D10859: Improve layout of annotation configuraton dialogs

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 28 17:37:47 BST 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  So in createAppearanceWidget() we create a QFormLayout (instead that a QGridLayout) and then this is passed down to all the createStyleWidget methods, is that ok?

  I think it needs to be passed down, instead of having independents QFormLayouts for each annotation in order to have the Color and Opacity elements correctly aligned with the elements below ( which I think won't happen if we have two separate QFormLayouts on the top and on the bottom).