D21195: [RFC] Create a Change Colors menu (with toolbar button)

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 15 17:38:35 BST 2019

davidhurka marked an inline comment as done.
davidhurka added a comment.

  I have figured out, what was going on in the QToolButton.

  KActionMenu::createWidget() added itself as default action. Then, CheckableActionMenu::createWidget() adds another action as default action. Then, the QToolButton has two actions, and builds a menu of them, instead of using the given menu.

  Now I remove the KActionMenu in CheckableActionMenu::createWidget(), so there is only my default action left. Then, QToolButton::setMenu() apparently works.