D21092: Okular Annotation: use the new signal-slot connect syntax

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 14 12:45:37 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D21092#465127 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21092#465127>, @sander wrote:

  > > I'm afraid we'll have similar objections to the endStyle, though, specifically “PDF only” — would that be okay?
  >
  > IMO it would be okay. Plus, with the help of Tobias maybe you can even teach Okular how to draw the start/end markers for non-pdf documents in a separate patch? I remember him saying that that is not very difficult.

  Yes, I'm slowly working on it. As I understand we have time until 19.08 tagging to make non-PDF line end drawing work and remove the tooltip again. That should be doable, so ideally no user will ever see "PDF only" in a released version of Okular. If we're too slow, the tooltip is kind of backup. If Albert or Nate disagree, their opinion should have more weight.