D20760: Okular Annotation: add support for line ending style for Straight Line tool

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 5 21:47:16 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D20760#461261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20760#461261>, @sander wrote:

  > Is this really how they are supposed to look? If not, is this a poppler bug, or is Okular missing some further line ending setup code?

  Needs to be fixed in poppler, I'll have a look soon. I originally didn't note <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/uploads/17dc490bbeba6ca2eb82309f09d24a54/line_endings_v2.png> what you describe, probably because I mostly tested MR106 <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/merge_requests/106> with filled paths where the spurious line segments are not visible.

  Did you note more misbehavior for other line ending styles besides circle?