D19539: Replace some iterator loops by range-based for

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 26 22:36:56 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  In D19539#431446 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19539#431446>, @sander wrote:

  > Removed those four `aAsConst` again.
  >
  > I have been shying away from `arc` because I didn't want to learn yet another tool just for those few Okular patches that I submit.  But if that makes *your* life more difficult (didn't know that) I'll try to use `arc` next time.

  Well, it's much nicer because you can see the context of the files instead of those ugly "Context not available." markers.

  But if you have to waste time so that i save it, it's not a net gain in the end. I was justifying my lateness in reviewing this, since it doesn't make it easy for me it goes a bit to the bottom of the stack.