D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Internet Privacy Advocate gbodley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:34:40 GMT 2019

What is the exact language?  I find the parenthesis to be an awkward
sentence structure.  If that is the actual language in the tool-tip.
I would think something like "Tapping: Left half = previous page, Right
Half = following page
would suffice. or *Tapping: Left side = Previous, Right side = Subsequent*