D18658: Modify search bar in the contextDrawer

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 6 00:11:06 GMT 2019

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:13
> +option(BUILD_OKULARKIRIGAMI "Builds the touch-friendly frontend" ON)
> +if (BUILD_OKULARKIRIGAMI)
> +    set(KF5_REQUIRED_VERSION "5.56.0")

I would prefer if you left the required version to be 5.44.0 for everything and then inside the if (BUILD_OKULARKIRIGAMI) below you check ${KF5_VERSION} and if it's smaller than 5.56.0 you give a MESSAGE with FATAL_ERROR saying something "You need KF5 version XXX to compile the trouch friendly frontend, if you're not interested in it pass -DSTUFF=OFF to disable it to cmake" or something like that.

Because with your current version it's kind of impossible to know one can disable the kirigami frontend to lower the KF5 requirement (one basically has to read the CMakeLists.txt file)

Do I make sense?

> README.md:1
> +# Okular
> +