D19183: Use logically correct icon for direction arrows

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 23:53:51 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  I already said that i personally don't like it.

  Nathan, Andy and David seem to like it (even though none answered about how this works visually when on N columns mode where it doesn't actually move the focused page up/down but left/right)

  You can either trust them to know better than me how pretty things look like (which is probably true) or if you want you can try to find more opinions.

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D19183