D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Internet Privacy Advocate gbodley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:36:37 GMT 2019

What is the behavior of the mouse buttons?  In other words can the left
mouse button make it go forward without being anywhere on the screen, and
the right button make if go backwards.  I'm asking this because there are
programmable pedals for turning pages as well.  I believe they are related
to left and right mouse button clicks.  I don't have one though so I'm not
positive how they work, but one would think there is some kind of standard.

Whatever I have now moves it forward when touching the left or right.
side.  I guess that's the way it's always been.  The mouse works as I would
expect.  I'm only interested in modifying the touch behavior.  The mouse
works fine as it is now.