D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

George Bodley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 21:37:26 GMT 2019

gbodley added a subscriber: sander.
gbodley added a comment.

  What is the behavior of the mouse buttons?  In other words can the left
  mouse button make it go forward without being anywhere on the screen, and
  the right button make if go backwards.  I'm asking this because there are
  programmable pedals for turning pages as well.  I believe they are related
  to left and right mouse button clicks.  I don't have one though so I'm not
  positive how they work, but one would think there is some kind of standard.

  Whatever I have now moves it forward when touching the left or right.
  side.  I guess that's the way it's always been.  The mouse works as I would
  expect.  I'm only interested in modifying the touch behavior.  The mouse
  works fine as it is now.