D21271: [WIP] Improve documentation of TextEntity stuff

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 23 18:20:16 BST 2019

davidhurka marked 11 inline comments as done.
davidhurka added a comment.

  In D21271#485445 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21271#485445>, @aacid wrote:

  > You don't have a committer account, right?

  No.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in textpage.h:168
> concatenate = to put things together as a connected series
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concatenation says 'For example, the concatenation of "snow" and "ball" is "snowball".'
>
> That's why concatenate to me implies more than one thing, and here's there just one, the string itself.
>
> But i'm not a native english speaker either so may be totally wrong

It was meant differently. It concatenates the TextEntities, which are kind of strings, and more than only one. The result is the one string which is returned. :)

BRANCH
  improve-documentation-of-textentity-stuff