D21759: Hold zoom center below center/mouse position

Steffen Hartleib noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 22 17:41:32 BST 2019

steffenh added a comment.

  Hi @aacid,
  thanks for testing,

  > Also it doesn't work? or not how i would expect it?
  >
  > I'm doing ctrl+wheel zoom here with the mouse over the a and ends up being over the p.
  >
  > I was expecting it to end up being over the a too?

  to begin the width of the document is smaller than the viewport with, so we have no horizontal scrollbar and we can not make a horizontal scrolling.
  You can see in your picture the zoom from 100 to 400 the mouse start and ends up being over the p, here we have a scrollbar and can make a horizontal scrolling.

BRANCH
  holdZoomCenter