D20882: Partial fix for high res displays

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 22 15:44:03 BST 2019

aacid added a comment.

  I understand the qDebugs where useful for you, but i will remove them, okular is already quite noisy in debug mode.

  The fix makes sense, no need to trigger the tiled rendering if you're going to end up rendering the whole page anyway, on the other hand the hardcoded 8M and 6M should probabbly removed at some point too.

  I'm going to commit it without the debugs and without the change in presentationwidget since i'm 99% sure the check for 0 you added there is enough

  Please shout if you disagree, sorry it took this much to review.

INLINE COMMENTS

> document.cpp:1307
>          TilesManager *tilesManager = r->d->tilesManager();
> +        double normalizedArea = r->normalizedRect().width() * r->normalizedRect().height();

make this const

> presentationwidget.cpp:1450
>      QLinkedList< Okular::PixmapRequest * > requests;
> -    requests.push_back( new Okular::PixmapRequest( this, m_frameIndex, pixW, pixH, PRESENTATION_PRIO, Okular::PixmapRequest::NoFeature ) );
> +    Okular::PixmapRequest * mainRequest = new Okular::PixmapRequest( this, m_frameIndex, pixW, pixH, PRESENTATION_PRIO, Okular::PixmapRequest::NoFeature );
> +    mainRequest->setNormalizedRect(Okular::NormalizedRect(0,0,1,1));

why this change? You already "fixed" this with the check for normalized area not being 0, no?