D21910: Preferences dialog is resized from its default size, such that the complete content is visible.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 19 18:38:53 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  While this sort of works, now it makes the dialog way too tall, and I don't think it's the right approach to the problem. We should figure out what's causing the default size to be wrong and fix that, rather than leaving it broken and working around it in the proposed way.