D15580: New annotation toolbar

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 16 20:40:48 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  In D15580#480855 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#480855>, @simgunz wrote:

  > For now I am more interested in feedback on the UI/UX

  Do you have screenshots?

INLINE COMMENTS

> simgunz wrote in toolaction.cpp:71
> That tooltip does not appear anywhere in the UI in practice, at least I have not manage to make it appear. Have you?
>
> Now I am using ToolAction to show other things, so the tooltips, if needed, need to be set outside. Still a TODO.
>
> Where is ToggleActionMenu defined?

The tooltip should become visible when you hover the toolbar button with the three selection tools. It’s in the main toolbar by default. See also D21622 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21622>. On my Okular it worked, on yours not?

ToggleActionMenu is still a TODO in D21755 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21755>. ;)

What will you use ToolAction for? In that case I probably shouldn’t break it.