D21734: [WIP] Improve class documentation for PageView and PageViewItem

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 11 23:24:45 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  Thanks for your comments, I will look over my patch soon.

  I wrote some parts of this before really understanding this, these parts will get more work.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in page.h:103
> i see why you would like to mention this here, but i don't think it makes any sense.
>
> As far as the page is concerned there's no "trim away" or no "trim away". That's done much earlier, so that is just "the size of the page"
>
> whatever the generator did with that page happened before and the page doesn't really know nor care about it.

Agreed, doesn’t belong here. Only important in PageViewItem, as that class stores how margins are trimmed.

> aacid wrote in pageview.h:138
> please don't rename the variable?

Ok.

I thought there was a convention to use out_ for output parameters.