D21635: Re-arrange selection tool order and shortcuts to reflect new arrangement

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 7 15:55:56 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  In D21635#475541 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21635#475541>, @ngraham wrote:

  > The current keyboard shortcuts aren't a problem if we don't re-arrange the items in the Selection Mode toolbar button.

  Is it important to have a 3-4-5 order in that button menu? The other 3 shortcuts are not shown in the toolbar, so to learn the shortcuts it is neccessary to look into the menu. And there, the 1-2-3-4-5-6 order is a big aid to remember them.

  Additionally, a 3-4-5 order does not start at 1, which makes it harder to recognize as order.

  So, I like D21624 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21624>, but can live without this.
  F6876365: shortcuts.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6876365>