D10859: Improve layout of annotation configuration dialogs

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 1 19:00:44 BST 2019

davidhurka added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

In D10859#472832 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10859#472832>, @simgunz wrote:

> What should we do regarding the message at line 71 of conf/dlgannotationsbase.ui ? I think is the last thing to possibly change.

I suggested two sentences to change.

1. Replace “comments and reviews” by “annotations”. I think that is more clear. The tools are called Annotation, and comments and reviews are only possible use cases for them, along notes and the Typewriter hack for defective forms.
2. Don’t say that the information is not transmitted without knowledge, but provide this knowledge: The information is saved in annotated documents, and so will be transmitted together with the document.

Currently, the message is indicating in two ways, that the information is not transmitted when the user fills forms using Typewriter and sends the document to someone else.

Is this now explained better?

BRANCH
  fix-annot-config-dialog