D22617: Add view-pages-* icons, as needed in Okular for page layout selection

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 26 14:48:31 BST 2019

ndavis accepted this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  Looks ready to land!

  In D22617#502629 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22617#502629>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > - Add missing .ColorScheme-Text { to 24px versions of snap-page.svg
  >
  >   And then the class name was missing, together with the opening brace: `.ColorScheme-Text {`. This is not a comfortable workflow...

  It could be a lot better, I've just gotten used to it and the confusion from learning it for the first time is gone. Ideally, we'd have a CSS file that all the SVGs link to instead of embedding stylesheets, or maybe we'd do something else that I don't know about. I tried doing the former and couldn't figure out how to make it work.

  > Would it make sense to parse the SVG files and collect the path elements in QPainterPaths, to put them in a new SVG file with the correct color scheme CSS stuff?

  TBH, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't actually know Qt that well.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  add-icons-for-pagelayouts