D22617: Add icons for pagelayout options, as needed in Okular

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 16:01:18 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  In D22617#499767 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22617#499767>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Nice work!
  >
  > I know a lot of monochrome icons currently use the bottom right position for the folded corner, but I think we should start using the top right. The bottom right clashes with our convention of putting additional symbols in the bottom right and all of our color icons use the top right for the corner fold.

  Other icons with fold in the bottom I could find:

  - document-duplicate
  - document-revert-symbolic[-rtl]
  - kt-restore-defaults
  - password-copy
  - viewpdf
  - xml-node-duplicate
  - user-desktop-symbolic
  - document-multiple
  - folder-documents[-symbolic]
  - emblem-documents-symbolic

  Most icons indeed have the fold at the top, especially Mimetypes icons look great. :)

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: davidhurka, #vdg, ndavis
Cc: #okular, kde-frameworks-devel, ngraham, LeGast00n, sbergeron, michaelh, bruns