D22064: General improvements to stamp annotation

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 21 21:55:16 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  If the feature is considered fundamentally broken, then just hiding it behind a bad UI isn't really enough because people will discover it anyway (I did). It either should be totally removed so we don't torture users until Poppler can handle it properly, or it should be branded with a big banner that says "warning, this is an experimental feature. It may not work in X, Y, or Z circumstances." Personally I would prefer the latter.

BRANCH
  improve-stamp-annotation