D18637: Update some files to QQC2 and fix minor bug

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 1 21:37:47 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Thumbnails.qml:21
>  import QtQuick 2.1
> -import QtQuick.Controls 2.0
> +import QtQuick.Controls 2.5
>  import org.kde.kirigami 2.0 as Kirigami

This will bump the Qt dependency to 5.12, which is not necessary for any changes in this patch.

> ThumbnailsBase.qml:21
>  import QtQuick 2.1
> -import QtQuick.Controls 1.3
> +import QtQuick.Controls 2.5
>  import QtGraphicalEffects 1.0

1. Please only bump to 2.0, not 2.5 (see above comment for the reason)
2. Does this actually work? Every time I've ported anything with a ScrollView from QQC1 to QQC2, the ScrollView part has needed extensive work. Can you make sure all functionality works--especially anything related to the scroll view? E.g. does it actually become scrollable if you resize the window to be very small?

> TreeDelegate.qml:21
>  import QtQuick 2.1
> +import QtQuick.Controls 2.5
>  import org.kde.kquickcontrolsaddons 2.0

Ditto

> DocumentView.qml:21
>  import QtQuick 2.2
> -import QtQuick.Controls 1.2 as QtControls
> +import QtQuick.Controls 2.5
>  import org.kde.okular 2.0

Ditto

> DocumentView.qml:31