Reg: the upgrade of the Okular website

Akshay Nair akshaypraveennair11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 19:55:07 GMT 2019

Hi,
I am interested in revamping the website of Okular.  I asked Carl and we
both think that to include the required translations we would need to have
a Hugo theme which must be created from scratch. So what I thought was to
create a theme for Hugo and port Okular to that for translations. By doing
this, we can attract more users to using and contributing to the Okular
community. Carl said he would be happy to mentor me for the project but
needs the heads up from the community for finalizing the project. If the
idea is fine by the community, I look forward to working with the Okular
community to make this project a reality.

Regards,
Akshay Praveen Nair
Amrita University
amFOSS <https://amfoss.in>