Seeking Mentorship for SOK-2020 for okular project

Hitesh Sagtani sagtanih at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:30:10 GMT 2019

Hi sir,
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to setup the environment for the okular
using the instructions on the development page of okular
Coding experience:
I am a pursuing major in computer science from BITS pilani (Indian
university) and i am in final year in college and have done all core
discipline courses like DSA, OOP in c++, operating systems, networking,
DBMS, advanced algorithms etc.
Apart from that i have done three internship in my 2nd and 3rd year in
companies including samsung and amazon.

I want to work with great open source projects like okular which millions
of people use and help in whatever way i can to make a difference.
It would be a great opportunity for me to work under the guidance of
experts like you in connecting and contributing to open source community.
Thanks