D20882: Partial fix for high res displays

David Gilbert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 28 18:36:21 BST 2019

gilbert created this revision.
Herald added a project: Okular.
Herald added a subscriber: okular-devel.
gilbert requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On high res displays we end up using
  the tile manager on single pages, that doesn't work
  (for reasons that aren't yet clear) - but it
  doesn't make sense if we need the whole thing anyway.
  Pass the normalizedRectangle to show we need the whole
  page (which fixes *some* of the issues by itself),
  and then don't bother using tileManager if we're
  using most of the page anyway.

  BUG: 401339

BRANCH
  bug401339partial (branched from master)