D20760: Okular Annotation: add support for line ending style for Straight Line tool

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 24 11:06:35 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D20760#455266 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20760#455266>, @knambiar wrote:

  > Add Unicode symbols to the line ending style. Didn’t find suitable symbols for ‘Right Closed Arrow’ and ‘Slash’.
  >  F6790406: Okular-Straight-Line-End-Style-symbols.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6790406>

  Nice patch! Guess unicode symbols are good for a start.

  Would it be useful if I tried to provide an SVG as replacement for the unicode symbols in an upcoming version, to resemble the exact line end drawing instructions as we do them in poppler code <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/blob/master/poppler/Annot.cc#L1710>?