D19717: Search function fails to find phrases split over two lines

Joao Oliveira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 22 23:56:24 BST 2019

joaonetto added a comment.

  Hmmmmm. I can think of checking if the '\n' is in the search bar.

  What if we limit the '\n' search to case sensitive? That can be a way, only search what is typed.

  Right now I don't see exactly how we would do it, because there's no way we can identify which '\n' is typed by the user, and what '\n' is on the PDF side.

  In my honest opinion we shouldn't support for '\n' search, unless it's something like regex search, but I see you disagree.