D20437: Make selection scrolling go at 60 fps

kezi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 11 11:24:13 BST 2019

kezik added a comment.

  It's the first time after years and dozen of contributions to dozen of projects that I see such a fuss about my internet name

  @aacid if I put my relicensing preferences on the kde dev script repo, will you consider the patch?
  Why there is no relicensing agreement the moment I sign up / make a contribution? Why is this even a problem?

  I can put a random name but that wouldn't really solve any problems.
  In my country it's not illegal to use random names as long as I don't steal someone's identity or use the nickname to commit a felony, as i'm doing neither of those, and the contracts I sign are still 100% valid (this account is still identifiable to me) I don't see where the problem is.