D20351: Improve Legibility of preview of rectangle annotation and make it same color as resulting rectangle

Ahmed Bilal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 9 10:17:01 BST 2019

ahmedbilal added a comment.

  I managed to make it the same size as the resultant rectangle. However, @ngraham and @aacid says that the width (3px) is too much for their eyes. So, I think it should be at max 2 or something like that. By default, the pen width is 0 which is actually 1-pixel wide as you mentioned. I will look into it whether it is downscaled or not. Thanks for such nice and helpful comment.