Need help in getting started with writing the integration test

Dileep Sankhla sankhla.dileep96 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 06:05:08 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I have created a revision[0] for adding the typewriter annotation tool to
Okular and now I need to write the integration test for the same.

I'm not getting whether to make a new file
autotests/typewriterannotationtest.cpp
or to append the test in the existing autotests/annotationstest.cpp?

And the important thing, what do I need to test in it? Do I need to write a
test to create a typewriter annotation with some content and then delete
it? What will I compare here?

I'm sorry but I'm unable to start before getting these basics right. I need
a little help in getting started.

Thanks and Regards,
Dileep

[0] https://phabricator.kde.org/D13203