[Okular-devel] Contributing to Okular for SoK 2015

Alok Anand alok4nand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:13:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

While browsing through the GSoC 2015 KDE ideas page, an Okular project,
Implement SecurityHandler V6 in Poppler [1], peeked my interest.

I am a Computer Science undergraduate with a strong knowledge of C++ and C.
I have a deep interest in security and encryption and I'm also quite
familiar with Qt.

I would like to participate in Season of KDE 2015 and was wondering if you
would be willing to oversee any of the Okular projects [2] for SoK 2015.
Being an avid user of Okular, I would love to contribute to it, in order to
make it more usable.

Please let me know if you can find the time to mentor me for SoK 2015 or
otherwise.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Anand

[1]