[Okular-devel] Dt. 9th August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:59:38 UTC 2013

How it occurs :

1) Open an ePub
2) As soon as it opens, hold Right arrow key, till it reaches the end of
document or crashes

another way would be

2) Hold PgUp/ PgDn key, till it reaches the end of document or crashes.

*Note:* it doesn't always crash. In fact the probability of it crashing is
very low, thus it gets difficult to debug.