[Okular-devel] Okular-devel Digest, Vol 68, Issue 25

Benjamin Trias jesuisbenjamin at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:46:24 UTC 2012

> Use Okular?
>
> Don't really know what's the purpose of your question in this mailing list.
>
> Cheers,
> Albert

Albert,

I don't understand your confusion about my intent. I contacted the
Okular mailing list because I too would like to work on an application
other than Okular yet using Qt4 to diplays PDFs just as Okular does.
If Okular was the program I am looking for then I would certainly use
it.

My question again, regards whether you could provide me with some
advice regarding rendering the zooming / scrolling in a smooth way.

I've also been advised elsewhere to implement viewer widgets you
developed and append the modifications I want to have on my
program---rather than trying to reproduce those widgets. As I am
programming in Python and Okular is made out of C++ I'd have to find a
way to wrap them up. If you have any advice in this regard, thanks for
providing some.

Kind regards,
Benjamin